Thursday, December 28, 2023

Sometimes I wonder if, instead of Jesus, what the world needs now is the Hindu Goddess Kali, who doesn’t seem to like how men think

    Supplementing Superb_Tiger’s inquiry (inquisition) reported in the Christ-Mass - A perhaps different view of Melchizedek and the Melchizedek Priesthood post at this blog:

Superb_Tiger  
I keep asking, what will you do next, and you keep going back to explain your past. Im not interested in your past, it doesnt exist anymore. Tell us about your future. Because so far you're just saying how you've gained such knowledge and you have no plan on how to implement it. So dear OP, after gaining such wisdom, how are you actually going to use such wisdom in this world (without talking about the past).

Puzzleheaded_Drop
My apologies. I do not know what I will do in the future. I get up each morning and deal with what that day brings. In the Gospels, Jesus advised to take no thought for tomorrow, for each day has enough troubles of its own. In various circles, it is said to go with the flow, follow the spirit, chop wood, carry water, embrace the moment, live in the present. Are you familiar with the song, “Today?”, which begins, “Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine, I’ll taste your strawberries, I’ll drink your sweet wine...”? I sang it to my daughters every night at bedtime, when they were young. Today is how angels taught me to live. I do what I’m doing, live where I live, until I receive new orders, a new assignment, etc.

In that regard, my dreams for a few weeks, and especially last night, perhaps your inquires are related, cause me to wonder if I’m being reassigned to where I was so involved in local politics for 18 years: Key West and the Florida Keys. My younger daughter and her family are in Key West for their annual winter vacation. In a dream last night, a Key West friend told me that I know Key West is where I really want to be. Is that for real? Or is it a test, or a temptation?

For 18 years, I viewed Key West and the Florida Keys as my home. I view where was born and raised and now live, Birmingham, Alabama, as a work assignment. I needed to be here for a while, to deal closely with the grueling winding down of my father’s estate, and to be closer to my daughters and their families, so I could get to know them, after having had no contact from them for 15 years, starting 2000. Their choice, not mine.

It’s hard for me to envision undertaking such a change, given my age and medical issues, one of which can only be treated properly by the doctor who invented the procedure, and he lives in Birmingham. I would have to return to Birmingham every six months to be treated by him. 
 
What I would do in Key West, I have no clue. I ran 6 times for mayor of that city, three times for county commission, and once for school board. I was the candidate who spoke outside the box on every issue raised at candidate forums. I was the private citizen who spoke outside the box on issues considered at city and county commission meetings. I was the minority report.

I financed my own campaigns, and did not clutter roadways and yards and radio and TV airwaves with “Vote for me” signs and pleas. My blogs were read all over the Florida Keys. I was told a few times by people who knew me well, that I might have gotten elected if I had not kept saying I detest politics and only ran for local office because God told me to run if I knew what was good for me.

Any wisdom I have, I credit to the angels who trained me, Michael and Melchizedek, Jesus and Rosa Mystica (Magdalene), and the Hindu Goddess Kali, whom I was told to my shock in a dream in the fall of 2002, in Key West, that I had married. The art of Kali, standing on Shiva’s chest, holding up a severed man’s head in one hand, wearing a necklace of severed men’s heads, suggests Kali doesn’t care for how men think?

In the Old Testament of the Bible, Wisdom is assigned the female gender. The feminine never asks, what will I do tomorrow? She is curious, expectant, comfortable with mystery, suspense, surprises. She is open, receptive, creative. Without her, people cannot hear, feel or sense God. If you don’t count the demons, what ails humanity is destruction of its feminine essence. Because of her absence, humanity is cloning itself spiritually, and devolving.

My favorite films about the spiritual path are “The Razor’s Edge,” “The Island” (Russian), “Brother Son Sister Moon.” “Man Facing Southeast (Argentina)” and “K-Pax". I recommend them to anyone interested in the spiritual path.

Superb_Tiger

Kali considers all men as her children that's why they refer to her as the divine mother. Those heads around her neck are the demons she has killed to protect her children. And she accidentally stepped on Shivas chest, because she didn't realise she was so powerful that her actions hurt someone she loves.
So you are armed with the wisdom and knowledge of angels and gods, you're married to the divine embodiment of the feminine, your time on this earth is running out, and you're not really doing much or have plans to utilise such gifts for the betterment of humanity. This is a wasteful tragedy. The inactions of those blessed with knowledge.

Puzzleheaded_Drop
The art piece of Kali I referred to has her standing with both feet on Shiva lying on his back with his hands clasped behind his head. Shiva is smiling. Kali has her tongue stuck out. All of the severed heads clearly are of mustached and bearded men, who do not look demonic, but I suppose they could represent demons, but there are no female demons :-)? In the background behind Kali is a chorus horde of angry bare-breasted women. So, I’m having a bit of trouble seeing in that art piece Kali protecting men, when to the contrary, she appears to be the campion of women :-).

I knew a fellow pretty well in Key West, whose ancestors were in India and he was a Kali devote. He slept nights in a hammock high in a tree in a friend’s backyard, and he fell out of the hammock one night and hit a lot of branches on his way to the ground and really screwed up his back for a good while. He told me that Kali had done it, because he had drifted away from being devoted to her. After I was told in the dream that I had married Kali, I was taken through a well-deserved refresher course of looking hard in the mirror at myself.

Twice after that, men in India tricked me into letting them into my email account, to help me fix my laptop, and they started messing with my computer and took it over and one of them got into my checking account. In each case, I finally told them about the dream that I had married Kali, and it was like lighting had struck. They restored my computer to me and vamoosed. So I have some actual field experience with men who knew of Kali, which does not agree with your view that she protects her men children.

I figured you were going to slam me eventually, because there is a tone in your writings that left me no other outlook. That’s okay, I’m used to being slammed. It looks to me you could stand a good bit of attention from Kali, and also from Rosa Mystica, as it looks to me that you need a good bit more yin/estrogen than yang/testosterone.

A devout Christian woman I loved dearly had a refrigerator door magnet on which was printed, “We plan, God laughs!” I kept telling her that something had her acquire that magnet and put it where she would see it every day, to wake her up to stop trying to plan out her life to the very last detail, and my life, too. When God finally upended her, and told her she was not the one for me, it broke her and my heart, but it had to end, because she simply would not just let things be and enjoy the moment, and leave the rest for God to arrange. 
 
Superb_Tiger

I'm not slamming you yet, I'm saying those equipped with divine wisdom who never use it to raise humanity are a tragedy. Isn't it so? If the buddha kept all of his teachings to himself, that would have been a great waste! Now here you are, the whole world is burning around you, and you're waiting for a sign from god before you start putting the fires out?
Now you're learning about kali from an art piece, an art piece is just another persons interpretation and representation of something. So you've created your opinion on someone else's opinion, of course this isn't going to be the truth. So far your evidence that Kali is not a kind mother is a piece of art, the behaviour of some Indian scammers and a friend that fell out of a hammock.
I will base my counter argument with the devout followers of kali, the great enlightened saints of india and progenitors of western yoga. Lahiri Mahasaya, Yogananda Paramahansa, Sri Ramakrishna, and Swami Vivekananda. For all of them Kali was a living experience, not just a belief. They are the ones who spoke for their divine mother Kali.
If you want to know god, dont search for outside opinions, just look within. Its right there, so even the person you knew who fell out of the hammock is just another opinion. If god wants to punish you, they dont simply trip you over like an immature child, they will shred you to your last atom. Especially if you make kali angry.

Puzzleheaded_Drop

The friend from India descent, who fell out of the hammock, felt shredded by Kali. The two men in India, who tried to rip me off, fled after I told them of the dream that I had married Kali, because they did not want to be shredded by her. I didn’t tell them of the dream with that result in mind. I didn’t know what else to do after they had me in their grip and would not let go, and I was surprised, and later amused, by the outcomes. Several times, Kali came to me in dreams very unhappy with me, and I woke up quite distressed, and then it came to me, that something I then was engaging in my own life, I needed to go about it very differently.

I’m in ongoing relationship with beings, entities, something, far larger and smarter than I am, and they steer, correct, spank, pick me up, and redirect me. I do not feel smart enough to navigate alone some of what this world serves up. Everything I have written here, the original post, my replies to anyone who commented, including you, is based on my own personal experience of being in but not of this world, and being run by said beings. What I have written here is an example of how I serve humanity. I hold nothing back, whereas there have been spiritual disciplines and sects in the past, who had knowledge they kept to themselves and people they brought into their midst.

My books and a podcast are being read and watched all over the world in a free internet library, the books, and at YouTube and the Torrent system, the podcast. The podcast was banned by Russia, Belarus, Red China and about half of India. After we started using Torrent, as well, to make the podcast available, anyone who used Torrent could watch it. The 4 most recent episodes are close to 1,000,000 complete watches. The podcast and the books are free. There are no ads. There is no soliciting. I pay for all of it, and my younger friend, who himself is getting much the same treatment from angels known in the Bible, as I am getting, including being stood before lots of mirrors, looking at himself, the core of any spiritual path by any name, does the tech work for the books and the podcast.

For my friend's political activism where he lived in America, both local and national level, multiple contracts were taken out on his life. An attempt was made to kill him and he was left for dead, but he was not dead. Through his contacts, he created his own safe house, where he now is, and because of the Internet and cell phones, he and I remain in regular contact and he keeps doing what I pay him to do, and where he is, he is making a very distinct impression on people who realize he is different, and they understand his need for cover, and its clear to him and to me that angels have arranged it and are arranging what he is doing where he is, which is very different from what he was doing before he got there.

I have spent years looking inside of me, getting to know me better, and seeing and hearing stuff come up from inside of me, about me, about other things, which I then engage in the world. At this Reddit forum, I have seen very little published here about looking in the mirror, or which had depth. Sometimes I have seen some depth in comments to what someone else had published. I have posted things before, and I have commented under other people’s posts, and I have seen very little depth in what other people posted. You have depth, but either you are not understanding what I keep writing to you, or you are disingenuous. You definitely are combative. You come across to me as thinking you have everything all figured out, which nobody does.

In my next reply to you, I will share with you what I posted in Caitlin Johnstone’s Substack Newsletter yesterday. She is very anti-Israel, pro Hamas.

Puzzleheaded_Drop_81

The title of Heather's Gaza rant yesterday was “How The Hell Did We Get Here?” Here a link: https://www.caitlinjohnst.one/p/how-the-hell-did-we-get-here

For weeks, I have been commenting under Heather’s bash Israel posts. She and her very large following lay everything on Israel. They are unable, or are unwilling, are are too stupid to see that, unable to defeat Israel militarily, Hamas figured out what would punch every last button in Israel’s religious fanatic leaders and their military, and get Israel to do precisely what it now is doing in Gaza. Hamas’s leaders figured out how to get Israel to turn the entire world against Israel, except for America, whose Bible thumpers and globalists want Israel to defend the birth place of Jesus and where he was crucified at the behest of Jewish leaders, according to the New Testament. I pissed off a lot of people at Caitlin’s place, playing that broken record, even as I myself was bashing Israel and Hamas.

The “bi-polar” poem in my reply to Caitlin below, I published into this Reddit forum maybe a year ago, and a lot of people went haywire, because all they could see was I had maligned people with what psychiatrists call bi-polar disorder. The reddit moderator finally took the post down, with some lame excuse that it did not comply with some unstated community standard. 
 
Here’s my comment to Caitlin:

An excellent question, Caitlin, which I will answer in this way. 
Once upon a time, a woman I had loved dearly, but it did not work out, told me that God had told her to tell me, “Adam must anchor into God for both Adam and Eve, and let God discipline Eve.” I didn’t want to hear that, of course, but it rang true, because I knew just how deeply prejudiced mankind is against the feminine, represented by Eve in the three Abrahamic religions.
The next woman in my life told me that God told had her, “All women on this planet are in a rabid war with God, and that is the cause of all wars, including man-made wars.” I told her that I thought, if what she heard was true, it was because of men blaming Eve for everything that was wrong, and why then would not women be in a rabid war with God, for creating men?
Where is Eve in what is going on in Gaza right now? She isn't there. Only Adam is there. Where is Eve in Hamas? She’s not there. Where is Eve in Israel? She’s not there. Where is Eve in President Biden and Congress and Americans backing Israel, or backing Hamas? She’s not there. Only Adam is there. 

"Bi Polar" 

the world's favorite
mood disorder
the cause of all
human ails,
including wars,
if the demons aren't counted

bi polar disorder,
the destruction of the
south pole,
the feminine,
the north pole,
he ain't been
right in the head
since she's been gone
Some time passed, and this arrived:

"Eve's Answer”

Vexing Truth
Life is Poetry,
Poetry is Life,
There's no more to say,
but that would 
make God
a really dull boy,
now wouldn't it,
Eve?

So, Eve,
What say you?
After all,
You have been,
still are, blamed,
for everything that went wrong with
hu - MAN - i - ty.

Well, do you really want to hear
what I gotta say?
Is this one of those
be careful what you ask for
pregnancies?
Well, is it?

Probably, but say
what you wish -
I s'pect you need
to be heard.
Heard?

Funny you mention ears.
Yes, ears.
Such important receptacles.
Yet filled with concrete, 
shit, propaganda, beliefs,
certainties, well,
let's not leave out
SUPERSTITION
and
RELIGION,
now should we?

By the way,
where do ya
suppose
God came from?
Or, out of?
And, 
why do ya s'pose
I made Eve
in my own 
IMAGE?

'Cause Adam was
so bored and dull -
so ... predictable
He was BORING!!!
the shit outta me!!!
That's why.

Now
Shusssssh -
Don't go round quoting me on
any of that -
I've had quite enough of
the religious right
ta last me 
the rest of forever   
 
Sometimes I wonder, Super-Tiger, if, instead of Jesus, what the world needs now is the Hindu Goddess of Destruction and Resurrection? :-) 
 
Superb_Tiger

Well the world just needs people to take the right actions, gods or no gods. All this higher calling divine business without real life application is like reading a menu and never eating the food.
Jesus, Krishna and Buddha, their actions spoke louder than their words.

Puzzleheaded_Drop

I agree 100 percent with this from you. Unfortunately, and the reality is, in the main, humanity is lost and devolving, as is seen everywhere on the planet. It’s on each person, how they walk with God by any name called. I share my own personal experiences and perspectives, because that is what I was taken through hell upside down and backwards, screaming loudly, crying plenty, cursing just as plenty, to do. Parallel, I have a life, I interact plenty with other people, family, friends, acquaintances, critics, and enemies. I deal daily with difficult what some would call medical issues, which I very well know are metaphysical, as well. I don’t just sit in a cave with a laptop shooting off my mouth. Or in an ashram. Or in a church. I am fully in this world, experiencing and engaging the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly, and even the hideous. I piss off a lot of people, and some people seem to appreciate me.

Most people, who try to change what’s around them, which they don’t like, Caitlin, for example, do not appear to have done much, if any, inside work. They do not see that what in the outer world punches their buttons, represents deep, searing soul wounds inside of them. Jesus addressed that very directly in the Gospels, when he said to first take the beam out of your own eye. That is the first step, and the core, of any spiritual discipline. The course in mirrors. That’s the true point of A Course In Miracles, and in any serious spiritual discipline, east or west. I keep saying that over and over, even as I share this and that, which I have experienced, and have been told by something much larger and smarter than me.

You can find my comment under that post by Caitlin, and there you will see my real name, and from there you can find me at archive.org, the free internet library, and my books. The library’s Torrent has all episodes of The Redneck Mystic Lawyer Podcast. As does Torrent generally. Torrent and the libary’s clients seem far more receptive to different perspectives, than YouTube users. 
 
Superb_Tiger

So you say humanity is lost, do your angels agree with that statement? If they do then they're not very good angels. If they dont then i would question why you take in their teaching but then disagree at this point.
You say you've been through hell, that's quite an experience. If through your experience you could prevent perhaps 10 other people from sufferring the same situation you were put through; then would that make your sufferring worth it?

Puzzleheaded_Drop

The reason the Christ came to this planet, was because humanity, in the main, was lost, and despite the truly remarkable effort Jesus in the Gospels made, relatively few in Christendom grasped and lived it, and in many ways, they betrayed and crucified him quite a bit, as did I, and sometimes I still do it, even after all I have been taught and put through. Yes, is the answer to your question bout how the angels view humanity, in the main, and that doesn’t make them bad angels. People are allowed to screw up, it’s part of how they learn, eventually, whether or not you factor in karma and reincarnation :-). I think if humanity was put through what my younger friend and I have been put through, and what two other people I have known were put throats, by angel, maybe 50,000 people would survive it. Perhaps that’s why the angels don’t do it to the species? :-) I do my darnedest to explain to people what is going on, which they cannot see around them, and sometimes inside of them. That’s all I can do. I cannot make them see or change. I have all I can say grace over trying to stay on the steep and narrow myself :-).

Superb_Tiger

So it seems the angels are in turmoil. You said the angels have taught you, what have you done to help them?

Puzzleheaded_Drop

The Spirit World is in turmoil, because of the rebellion. The angels on my case are aligned in my dealings with them, but I have no clue what all they do. I don’t sense it matters what I tell you, you will pick at it, and maybe the best thing for you is to find your own way, at your own pace. I told you earlier today that I would fetch a poem for you. It fell out of me in the spring of 1994, while I was eating breakfast:

Sacred Prism 
 
Earth,
the sacred prism
through which souls are refracted
into their elemental parts,
purified in Holy Fire,
then one-forged
and sent on their way
to not even God knows where,
simply because they are all
unique emanations of God,
evolving ...
 

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment